[sword-devel] RusSynodal in experimental

Konstantin Maslyuk kalemas at mail.ru
Mon Nov 8 06:11:30 MST 2010

Sorry me too. Now i almost happy, Thank you.

I  don't know reason why emptyvss return no results for RusSynodal but
i  know  that  Ps.114.9  is  verse without content. Ps.114.8 should be
broken apart before "Буду ходить пред л..."

Chapter titles moved to the end of last verse of previous chapter.

Also  there  are  many  places  in  Psalms  where dash used instead of
hyphen,  skipped  hyphens  in Song of Songs, somewhere square brackets
used instead of <transChange>. But this all depends on text source.