[sword-devel] RusSynodal in experimental

Konstantin Maslyuk kalemas at mail.ru
Sat Nov 6 03:49:02 MST 2010

Sorry  but text source for RusSynodal changed without reflecting it in
conf or rss. Now it is Church-Slavonic translation and not Synodal.

It would be nice to have Church-Slavonic translation but after we have
no  problems  with  Synodal.  In  my meaning it also should use slavic
character set.

Also OT content is missed after 2Macc.

I  cant  understand  why  RusSynodal  was  in broken state within nine
months and now there are untested releases. So i want become a part of
team and help with russian-related direction of Sword Project.