[sword-devel] x-splot - was Re: Marking transChange within a <w> ?

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Fri Nov 5 12:28:19 MST 2010

On 05/11/10 19:02, DM Smith wrote:

> The value of x-split is for more complicated phrases.

There had been on the osis-users list recently a question on the exact
meaning of x-split and a few associated markup.s I am not sure you saw
this DM. BuT I cc Kamal in who had teh questions relating to this.

It would be great if you could explain to him and also if there is no
real documentation add this somewhere suitable in the wiki.

Many thanks

Peter