[sword-devel] Alternative method to mark translation changes

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Fri Nov 5 03:13:50 MST 2010

Unless I've forgotten about this-- which is entirely possible-- I had no
idea we had transChange marked up in userspace tags in any of our
modules.  I consider this a bug of either:

our modules for not using proper OSIS <transChange> tags, or
OSIS for not providing a way to legitimately markup <w> and
<transChange> together

But, until I have time to thoroughly review the individual cases which
apparently require userspace tags to mark these transChange occurrences,
I cannot make a judgment.  I do know that DM is a smart guy and
generally give him the benefit of the doubt :)  So I'm inclined to blame
OSIS, but have no factual evidence for my accusation.

Troy