[sword-devel] Diatheke - output_format RTF and Red Words of Christ?

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Wed Nov 3 12:33:35 MST 2010

I have also observed that specifying diatheke output_format as either OSIS or
ThML gives peculiar results as output.  "It's XML, Jim, but not as we know
it." The text includes recognizable XML markup, but the output is not
structured as a proper XML file that would pass a syntax check.

There was also virtually no difference between OSIS and ThML in the outputs
from the KJV module, except for the ends of each verse line.

OSIS lines end with <milestone type="line"/>
ThML lines end with <br />

David