[sword-devel] v11n Question

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 18:40:54 MST 2010

Troy,

There are a variety of versification schemes which can be specified
when you import the module.  Based on your selection, the tool will
append extra verses to the "nearest" verse (I use the term 'nearest'
in a sort of nebulous undefined way, since it varies based on where
you are in the import but usually it means the previous verse that has
been imported in file order or canonical order).

If none of the available schemes fits your work, you can either ask
someone to add your scheme to the engine or just work with the closest
versification scheme that comes close to fitting.

--Greg