[sword-devel] Diatheke - support for Ruby?

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Tue Nov 2 10:18:52 MST 2010

Thanks Chris,

I recall reading somewhere that you viewed xlit as more appropriate than
gloss as the XML attribute to mark Ruby. Yet the fact remains that the
existing Japanese beta modules use the latter. I suppose they could all be
remade after an attribute search and replace in the OSIS source text.

Either way, we agree that there is a need for an extra filter in diatheke
command line syntax to select it to output the Ruby in the correct way for
it to be properly rendered in HTML.

David