[sword-devel] Diatheke error on wiki

Robert Hunt hunt.robertj at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 12:49:00 MST 2010

Thanks, David. Yes, I thought of that, but since I was just trying to
learn about the program, I wasn't quite sure what the original author
had intended. I takes quite some time to become familiar with a new
software system like the SWORD project and front-ends.

No one seems to think that a page about installmgr is needed???

Robert.