[sword-devel] Module submission status....

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Mon May 31 00:02:15 MST 2010

I haven't had much time to attend to module submissions lately, except from sources who are providing updates to their own submissions. We have had a lot of problems lately with Slavic-language submissions, in that they frequently contain copyrighted material without attribution (e.g. The text itself, Strong's numbers, or other markup). So it would help greatly if you could identify the source of all additions (red letter markup & corrections) if you didn't type them yourself. We are also in a period of significant change right now, as we switch from KJV-v11n to native v11ns, so it would be best to submit content using the Synodal v11n. Updates to material already converted to a native v11n (e.g. updates to the RST) would be rejected. But that shouldn't apply to any Ukrainian texts.

--Chris