[sword-devel] Progress on SOT format

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Tue May 25 07:31:33 MST 2010

On Mon, 2010-05-24 at 13:42 -0700, Robin Randall wrote:

> Attached is my progess with the soT format using KJV.osis text.  Using
> XML2SOT.pl I converted it to KJV.sot.  Then I wrote a Perl Bible
> utility called DOSBible.pl which will look up any verse, verse range
> or concatenated ranges and display them (Bible Study Fellowship
> format).
I'm impressed!!  The search speed is going to be amazing if this gets
implemented in the Sword engine.  It's just what is needed for the
various less able platforms now we are spawning versions for all kinds
of PDA's and phones.  I hope someone will take this up.

God bless,		Barry.

--
Sent from my Dell Netbook using Ubuntu - the Windows-free environment
that gives me real fresh air.