[sword-devel] SWMgr Class Reference

Wolfgang Schultz woschultz at googlemail.com
Sun May 23 12:34:34 MST 2010

Hello Matthew,

there are modules in  $HOME/.sword ($HOME being C:/users/username/)
but SWMgr doesn't find any modules on win 7

Here is the code from the sword2net  wrapper

http://bibleworkplace.sourceforge.net/sword2netdoc/sword2net_8cpp_source.html

I am new in coding  c++ so it could be a mistake from me. :-((

Any ideas?

thx
wolfgang
http://www.zefania.de