[sword-devel] Xiphos : copy'n'paste to facebook produces Chinese !

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Thu May 6 04:24:37 MST 2010

David Haslam <d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk> writes:
> I copied a KJV verse from Xiphos direct to facebook, and it produced a
> whole lot of Chinese characters!
> Xiphos team should explain what's going on!

I'm not inclined to try to explain anything of the sort.

First, I just experimented with it myself, and successfully pasted a
verse into an FB text box with no problem, including a Hebrew character.

Second, if you can paste somewhere and it works, and you paste into FB
and it fails, it seems to me any bug is likely in FB.