[sword-devel] OSIS filters still cause trouble for H3068 (NASB) and divineName

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Thu Mar 25 01:54:24 MST 2010

In the KJV, for Deut 14:26, we see:

In PocketSword, this renders correctly with the Strong's H03068 being there.

You can see that the KJV is marked up with divineName being the innermost tag, which makes me think that there is a bug in the divineName code when it contains other tags inside it. Either that, or having tags inside a divineName tag is not supported...  :)