[sword-devel] need we bookmarks/history storage standart?

Tonny Kohar tonny.kohar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 18:17:06 MST 2010

Hi,

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 3:23 PM, Peter von Kaehne <refdoc at gmx.net> wrote:
> re sharing:
>
> Using a particular service is nice, but not maybe not the most conducive
> to long term sustainability. So, flexibility might be the best here. At
> the lowest end, the file should work if copied into the right place.

+1 for this.
Not all people have access to always on internet connection, so I
prefer local bookmark storage, which can be shared (optional) using
particular service. However, this local storage (the format and the
location) need to have common/standard across all crosswire front end

> I will open a Wiki page on the matter.

+1 good idea

Cheers
Tonny Kohar