[sword-devel] iPhone ESV app by CrossWay

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Tue Mar 16 21:32:38 MST 2010

For those with an iPhone, CrossWay have just released their own iPhone app for the ESV.
http://mobile.esv.org/

I was under the understanding that they didn't want us advertising PocketSword as having the ESV for free in it so that they could use the iPhone platform as another revenue stream. However, their own app is free, too  :)

I'm downloading it as I type this, so I haven't actually used it yet!  But, I love the fact that they changed their mind and decided to release this as a free app!  :)

ybic
	nic...  :)

----
Nic Carter
PocketSword Developer - an iPhone Bible Study app
www: http://crosswire.org/pocketsword
iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/app/Pocketsword/id341046078
Twitter: @PocketSword