[sword-devel] The Scriptures translation from the Institute of Scripture Research

Mike Hart just_mike_y at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 7 22:30:36 MST 2010

I've had the ISR module installed on linux, and it works... sort of. (I went looking just now and it's not in any of my current readers.)

Within linux (up to PCLinux 2007, with bibletime), at least some of the text has RTF-type encoding that shows up in the body of the scripture as extraneous artifacts. The formatting either needs to be reformatted to something more like html or removed to ensure it works across all reader types. This information is dated, so should be verified. I wish I could be specific to a verse, but if your reader can search for the forward slash "/", you should be able to quickly find the artifacts, if they are present.