[sword-devel] Xiphos : copy'n'paste to facebook produces Chinese !

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Wed Jun 30 08:32:00 MST 2010

I just installed Xiphos in my wife's Windows 7 Toshiba notebook.

Copy (ctrl-C) from a verse and paste (ctrl-V) into a new BT Yahoo! Webmail
message produced Chinese looking stuff.

I therefore conclude that the bug is NOT restricted to Windows XP, as
suggested by an earlier respondant.

How is it that such quirky behaviour has not been reported for any other
Windows application?

I'm still not satisfied that the answers I have been given by members of the
Xiphos team are correct.

David