[sword-devel] Open Scriptures Meetup (OSMU)

Weston Ruter westonruter at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 15:52:32 MST 2010

Greetings SWORD developers and Open Siddur:
I wanted to extend an invitation to you to join us at a planned meetup in
Portland, Oregon for us who are interested in openly-licensed content and
code for the scriptures, which I know you are both invested in. I'm
expecting it to be a small informal gathering.

I got to meet some of you at BibleTech earlier this year, which was great. I
hope more of us can connect in person to get to know and support each other.

Weston