[sword-devel] Xiphos : copy'n'paste to facebook produces Chinese !

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Fri Jun 25 00:42:52 MST 2010

Karl Kleinpaste <karl at kleinpaste.org> writes:
> Xiphos has merely put text in
> a pane.  The manner by which Windows enables sweeping a text region and
> then copying that region via ctrl-c is simply not up to us.

FYI, my woman informs me that she used to see the same sort of problem
in WinXP, when cutting/pasting text from one window into Facebook or
similar web pages.  Since she gained her new Win7 laptop a few months
ago, she says she hasn't seen it happen any more.

So this is evidently just a WinXP bug that's been fixed in Win7.