[sword-devel] Non-Anglophone Bible references

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Fri Jun 18 06:37:32 MST 2010

I was somewhat amused by the sentence that reads, "I'd suggest the following
is the best compromise between humans and people. "

Notwithstanding, should spans of verse be punctuated by a hyphen or by the
ndash character?

cf. I came across a tip for MS-Word yesterday which claimed that the ndash
is the proper standard for numerical ranges.

Methinks such a change would be abhorrent to a lot of Bible software!

David