[sword-devel] GnomeSword on Nokia N900

Nathan Anderson nathan at andersonsplace.net
Thu Jun 10 10:14:02 MST 2010

	Rapier is in Extra-Testing; and Katana is in Extra-Devel (not sure
why it isn't in testing) -- Both apps are stable and run fine.

	Afaik, Rapier won't see any more work; the original author was
original going to drop it -- I helped him get it working on the n900, and
then we pushed it up Maemo.  He is quite happy with what it does.     Then a
group of us decided we wanted to write a QT based version and so Katana was
started.  It has most of the features in Rapier; but it is a lot faster and
more finger friendly.  ;-)

Nathan