[sword-devel] Situation in forum

Matthew Talbert ransom1982 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 13:46:59 MST 2010

On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 7:09 AM, Nic Carter <niccarter at mac.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Thought I'd just say that I never go looking at the forums -- instead, I have notifications enabled for "my" section (PocketSword), so I get an email notification whenever there is a new forum post there.  That's when I go looking.  :)

The email notifications have never really worked for me. I don't know
why; I have them turned on, but only very rarely do I ever get an
email. At any rate, I have subscribed to the RSS feeds and that works
pretty well. It also has some rather strange behavior, like a new
comment will show up in RSS as the original question, not the new
comment. You just have to know that when something shows up in RSS you
have to actually go there to see what has happened.

Matthew