[sword-devel] osis2mod bug

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Mon Jan 25 17:18:53 MST 2010

On 01/25/2010 06:41 PM, Peter von Kaehne wrote:
> DM Smith wrote:
>
>> This is the first that I've taken time to look at it.
>>
> Is there any update on it?
>
> I have a module which appears to segfault at every single versification
> I throw at it. While it might well require its own versififcation
> eventually I am at the moment not even able to test it.
>
> Is there an older version which i could rely upon which does not segfault?
>
> Peter

I've identified the problem. It is in SWORD not osis2mod. If the old
osis2mod is compiled with the new SWORD api, it will do the same.

I've asked for help regarding the issue, but have not gotten a response.
After Feb 3, I'll have lots of time to look at this. Work will ease up
at that time.

In Him,
     DM