[sword-devel] PocketSword domain name

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Thu Jan 21 01:17:48 MST 2010

heya Ian (& everyone else)  :)

This is where timezones and work can make my replies very late!

Normally I would be extremely happy to take it off your hands, but there has been some discussion about a change of name for PocketSword . . .  Apparently some cultures don't like the Bible being compared to a weapon, as it reminds them of the Crusades or something like that?  I'm open to suggestions for what to (possibly!) rename it to, but if people want to do that, please email me privately so as to not have a discussion like that on a developers mailing list!  Or, if you want other ppl to see your suggestion, post it to the user forums: http://www.crosswire.org/forums/mvnforum/listthreads?forum=16

So, it's probably best to let it fade away, if the name is possibly going to change sometime soon?

Thanks heaps Ian  :)
ybic
	nic...  :)

----
Nic Carter
PocketSword Developer - an iPhone Bible Study app
http://crosswire.org/pocketsword