[sword-devel] "Verweiswort"

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Tue Jan 5 10:13:07 MST 2010

I am dealing right now with a new module which should be finished
reasonably soon. The underlying text is a extremely well styled MS Word
document. Every structure is styled making transformation into a module
pretty easy.

One thing though confuses me.

The text has a huge number of words marked up as "Verweiswort" ( ~
reference word) suggesting it could be linked to some Concordance or
dictionary, maybe Strongs. Not sure. The words are central to each verse
and every verse has about 1/3 to 1/2 of its words marked up in this
fashion. So Strong is a distinct possibility particularly as a (much)
older revision of the text exists with Strongs included.

A question to the publisher has not been fruitful - they got the text
done by an external source and simply do not know why it could be styled
this way. I am now pursuing this further, but might well not get much
joy either.

So, my question is how would I mark this up in OSIS, given that I - at
this moment do not know what the mark up stand for, but could find out
in future that this indeed might be preparation for e.g. strongs markup?

Peter