[sword-devel] Croatian Bible in our repo

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Sun Jan 3 05:22:32 MST 2010

We have received on sword-support a request for a Serbian Latin script
Bible Danicic Karadzic.

My understanding is that the Danicic/Karadzic is published in Cyrillic
script as Serbian and in Latin script as Croatian, reflecting the
largely identical roots of both languages.

My further understanding is that Danicic/Karadzic Latin script is indeed
the Bible translation we publish as Croatian Bible 1.0.

Is this correct?

If it is correct, would it make sense to reissue  the same module also
as Serbian (Latin script)? At least until we get hold of a cyrillic text?

Peter