[sword-devel] Fwd: PocketSword: an iPhone Bible Study app

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Wed Feb 17 21:21:20 MST 2010

Hi David,

Troy is 100% correct, and PocketSword does have the functionality to
use additional repositories, it's just that I haven't exposed that to
the user :)

By the time PocketSword will support unlocking modules & the like, it
will also support additional repositories, so please don't seek to
move your modules simply for PocketSword's sake.

You've given me a good goal for v1.3: making all this work :)

sorry for any confusion, thanks for the reply!

ybic
     nic... :)

(sent from my iPhone, hence this email is brief!)