[sword-devel] swordweb build Problems

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sun Feb 14 08:36:58 MST 2010

Dear Thomas.  The error you are seeing: package org.crosswire.sword.org
does not exist, is due to java not finding the corba classes.  From your
sword/bindings/corba/java folder, where is your 'make install'
installing to?  It needs to install to the webapp/WEB-INF/classes folder
where you are trying to compile swordweb.

Hope this helps,

Troy