[sword-devel] PocketSword is "Ready for Sale"

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Wed Feb 3 04:43:16 MST 2010

Ahh, yes, thanks David!  That should say "Copy and Paste".  I've just double checked iTunes and I wrote "Copy and Paste" in my App Store submission.  :)  Technically, you can "cut" in the search fields, but that's it for now -- in the future you'll be able to "cut" out of your personal commentary!  ;)

Thanks again - in my rush to update the App Store description & the PocketSword website and email you guys, I made a copy & paste mistake myself...

Thanks, ybic
	nic...  :)

ps:  insert comment about Rev 22:19 here!!!  ;)

----
Nic Carter
PocketSword Developer - an iPhone Bible Study app
http://crosswire.org/pocketsword