[sword-devel] Midverse section titles in USFM

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 21 05:20:02 MST 2010

One of my contacts has described what usfm2osis.pl does with such an example.
He wrote:

I slid your text into one of my sfm files for Matthew.<verse
eID="Matt.1.15"/>
<verse sID="Matt.1.16" osisID="Matt.1.16"/>
فَسَلَّمَهُ بِيلاَطُسُ إِلَيْهِمْ لِيُصْلَبَ.
<title>يسوع على الصليب</title>
فَأَخَذُوا يَسُوعَ.
<verse eID="Matt.1.16"/>
<verse sID="Matt.1.17" osisID="Matt.1.17"/>
فَخَرَجَ وَهُوَ حَامِلٌ صَلِيبَهُ إِلَى الْمَكَانِ الْمَعْرُوفِ بِمَكَانِ
الْجُمْجُمَةِ، وَبِالْعِبْرِيَّةِ: «جُلْجُثَةِ»،
<verse eID="Matt.1.17"/>
<verse sID="Matt.1.18" osisID="Matt.1.18"/>It looks good to me with the
midverse section title but, I’m not sure what osis2mod would do with this.

So that's the next question for this thread.

David