[sword-devel] WBTI/BL modules in CrossWire Beta

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 10 03:51:44 MST 2010

Thanks Greg,

I spent several happy hours yesterday evening updating the wiki page.
http://crosswire.org/wiki/Modules_in_the_beta_repository
http://crosswire.org/wiki/Modules_in_the_beta_repository

Not because I have any new testing results to report, but rather because the
tables were poorly populated.
Every row now has a date in the date column. Yes!

Modules not now in the beta have been removed, with the cut entries pasted
into a new section of the talk page.

There are 105 modules listed, so I need to track down which are the four not
yet in the tables.

The same wiki page also has a section about CrossWire Experimental. IMHO,
this should be moved to a separate page.
It's confusing to have it in the beta page. And there are now many more
experimental modules than are listed in this section.

PS. Comparing KJV v2.4 to KJV v2.3 is another story. I sent an email to DM
about this.
The beta module is still in a pickle with some front-ends. Anyone who wishes
to discuss this should start a separate thread.

David