[sword-devel] osis2mod and NT heading?

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Sat Dec 4 08:07:10 MST 2010

Sent from my phone so theer mite be tipos. ;)

On Dec 4, 2010, at 9:17 AM, David Haslam <dfhmch at googlemail.com> wrote:

> From the same module, running mod2imp gives the following output as the first
> few lines.
> $$$[ Module Heading ]

Your module doesn't  have these. But if it did nothing would show up here.

> $$$[ Testament 1 Heading ]
> <milestone type="x-importer" subType="x-osis2mod" n="$Rev: 2562 $"/>
The milestone should be in the module heading. Not here. But it doesn't matter.

> $$$Genesis 0:0
> Testamento</title>
This title should not be here. The reason it is: it was appended to the last verse, which was initialize at the start of the program to Gen 0:0. Since it was empty, the append put it first.

In the case of a New testament heading the prior known verse is typically in Malachi. (might be something else depending on av11n.)