[sword-devel] osis2mod and NT heading?

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Sat Dec 4 05:23:04 MST 2010

Thanks David. I haven't had the time to look at this, to properly reply to you.

There's another bug in the handling of titles that is wrong also and should be opened as a second issue: Osis2mod no longer marks titles as pre-verse. Due to this, SWORD will put the verse number in the wrong place.

I'll be opening an issue for that soon.

With each osis2mod issue, it would be good to attach a sample of OSIS that demonstrates the problem, with expected output. This then could be used to write a validator for changes to the program.

In Him,
	DM