[sword-devel] XSLT vs. C++

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Wed Dec 1 09:29:21 MST 2010

> So, if one were to write a new OSIS filter from scratch,   > I'd like to know what has to be done to meet/match SWORD's ideal chair.

I think the single most relevant requirement is easy expandability.

I am looking - totally different example - at usfm2osis.pl and about 180 or so lines are now mine. But I would not have been able to do anything with it in its old form. Since Chris rewrote it, commented it extensively and made it alotgether a logical affair it is so easy to add whenever I find a USFM tag unsupported/poorly supported to just ad a line or ten.

If the filtyers were ever at that place - I would be delighted.
--
GRATIS! Movie-FLAT mit über 300 Videos.
Jetzt freischalten unter http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/maxdome