[sword-devel] Linked in audio files

Robert Hunt hunt.robertj at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 14:58:34 MST 2010

On 27/08/10 09:38, Greg Hellings wrote:

> As you see, I'm not suggesting that the data going into the original
> KJV module and thus tying it to a single audio recording's time starts
> and stops.
Sorry, I misunderstood your previous email.  (When you said OSIS file, I
originally misunderstood that to mean the original module for the text.)
> I'm also not suggesting we come up with another module
> type or storage location for the data as it sounds you (and David?)
> are suggesting.
No, I'm not necessarily suggesting reinventing something completely new.
(I like the idea of working with existing familiar standards.) :-)

Blessings,
Robert.