[sword-devel] Crossreferences

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Sun Aug 22 08:52:54 MST 2010

Peter,

You need to discuss with Chris Little whether a "MOD2OSIS followed by
OSIS2MOD" round trip is likely to succeed. I vaguely recall earlier
discussions that this ideal is not fully realized, but I may be wrong, or it
may be that further development of these utilities has fixed what were
previously reported bugs.

The USFM files for the Ndebele translation can be downloaded from the site
that Teus Benschop runs.
It's called Bible Translation Data.
http://sites.google.com/site/bibletranslationdata/ndebele-bible

I know that you are already in touch with Arfon Jones for the beibl.net
Welsh translation.
The Psalms are now available, so the rebuild of this module should include
them.

David