[sword-devel] Front end compatibility to aV11N (all frontends please)

Brian Fenandes infernalproteus at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 00:16:41 MST 2010

  Am currently resurrecting FireBible development after  a long hiatus.
There are some  crucial things that I need to do - Firefox 3.6 / 4
support and making the installation a  lot easier than it is now
(basically = bundling JSword with the  FireBible extension and not
expecting users  to install it manually)

I'm very interested in helping  out for av11n, but until these
fundamental issues with FB are fixed, I will have to pass (mental
block). I will write back when done, I'm  very  interested  in helping
out with  av11n.

In Him,
Brian.