[sword-devel] [jsword-devel] New data, new CrossWire project, HELP WANTED

David Instone-Brewer Technical at Tyndale.cam.ac.uk
Fri Apr 23 12:03:35 MST 2010

Sword have a good Hebrew lexicon based on Strongs
(corrected by me), but I don't know where such things are stored.
The guys at
<http://github.com/openscriptures>openscriptures
have added several more corrections to my
corrections, and produced a tidy XML package,
downloadable at
<http://github.com/openscriptures/strongs/downloads>http://github.com/openscriptures/strongs/downloads

Could this be converted into a replacement Sword module by someone?

David IB