[sword-devel] mod2osis failure

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Fri Apr 16 19:54:04 MST 2010

On 4/16/2010 7:19 PM, troypulk wrote:
> Just to let you guys know that since mod2osis is dysfunctional and unusable I found a web site that has osis.xml modules already made to the osis format that are ready to be converted.
>
> So I download the emtv bible and fixed the error I found and converted it to a module using osis2mod, every thing is good.
>
> For you guys that are interested here is the web site:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/zefania-sharp/files/

I think everyone here is pretty well aware of Zefania. We're also aware
that their content is lifted from other software (chiefly ours) in
willful violation of licenses (software, publisher, and otherwise) and
copyrights. The content they have lifted is also always passed through
their Zefania format, the result being that their converted content is
almost always lossy, in comparison to their sources.

There likely exists no worse source than Zefania.

--Chris