[sword-devel] The Lexham English Bible (module LEB)

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Thu Apr 15 13:16:06 MST 2010

Matthew Talbert <ransom1982 at gmail.com> writes:
> Though Karl has been involved longer, I'm fairly
> certain he hasn't either, since he only recently gained commit
> privileges.

To be fair, before I had commit privs, I would occasionally fix a bug or
enhance a feature, and I'd ask Terry or Troy to commit a patch for me.
For example, clickable images came about this way.  A total of probably
4 or 5 times...in about 4 years.

As a general observation, yes, it's quite true that none of us working
on Xiphos has any special depth of experience in the engine.  We're
users of what it provides, not (generally) implementers of it.