[sword-devel] The Lexham English Bible (module LEB)

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Thu Apr 15 09:49:52 MST 2010

Chris Little <chrislit at crosswire.org> writes:
> Any spacing or feature rendering issues are filter bugs. (So please do
> file them in JIRA, but as filter bugs, not module bugs.)

Sorry, no.

Currently in JIRA are these 2 bugs:

http://crosswire.org/bugs/browse/API-76
http://crosswire.org/bugs/browse/API-77

Present in JIRA since 10/Jul/07.  I didn't even remember that I had
reported them; I wrote about them here in sword-devel again just a
couple weeks ago, oblivious to my own previous reporting of them.

I'm not filing any more engine bugs in a system where reports are
ignored for more than 2.5 years.

Again, sorry, but...let's be serious, shall we?