[sword-devel] Dynamic Content

Trevor Jenkins trevor.jenkins at suneidesis.com
Thu Apr 15 06:40:26 MST 2010

On Thu, 15 Apr 2010, Karl Kleinpaste <karl at kleinpaste.org> wrote:

> Trevor Jenkins <trevor.jenkins at suneidesis.com> writes:
> > The Sword Engine might be a good candidate for this tool but only if
> > content can be entered dynamically.
>
> The engine provides for user-created content, ...

I think "user-created" and dynamic contents are different. By dynamic I
mean added immediately without having to save content in some intermediate
file that requires processing before content is available.

> ... in both verse-keyed format (e.g. the Personal commentary module) ...

Um, given the nature of the theologian being discussed by the other group
chapter-keyed or even testament-keyed format would be necessary.

> ... and arbitrarily-keyed genbook format.  Xiphos uses both; the latter
> is what we refer to as "journals and prayerlists."

Will take a look at Xiphos.

Regards, Trevor

<>< Re: deemed!