[sword-devel] Sword applications ... and web pages .....

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Thu Apr 8 10:28:20 MST 2010

Hi Barry,

No, the capture was not an implicit offer to put it on the CrossWire site.

I have more than enough to do (for the Go Bible project) - it was just a
quick response to your request.

Other CrossWire volunteers could/should just as easily grab the whole site,
using their own favorite tools.

I will retain the captured files for a while, just as an insurance against
the domain disappearing before anyone working on SlideBible had thought to
take appropriate action against this contingency.

- David