[sword-devel] Sword applications ... and web pages .....

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Thu Apr 8 07:48:34 MST 2010

Hi ....

Just in case everybody overlooked the Sword Support answer that I copied
to Sword Devel, I want to flag up that the SwordReader site that is
linked from our website was provided by David Trotz and will shortly
disappear as the domain needs renewing.  As this seems to be the only
site to get a SwordReader binary download, we need to do something about
it.  I think I still have write access to the Sword site but I really am
a bit short of time just now.  Can someone find a few minutes to sort
this please?

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) Health and Healing advisor to the East Midlands Synod of the United Reformed Church.  See http://www.urc5.org.uk/index for information about the synod, and http://www.urc5.org.uk/?q=node/703 for the Synod Healing pages.

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com