[sword-devel] GSword source code?

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Tue Apr 6 18:33:55 MST 2010

Dimitrijs,

You are quite correct about JSword being LGPL, with it's ramifications, and about personal extensions to GPL. In the case of JSword, it is not too useful w/o a xslt stylesheet to transform the OSIS to HTML. The one we provide is part of BibleDesktop which is GPL. So anyone who uses or derives from the stylesheet has to release their code under the GPL.

Earlier Yiguang had indicate that he intended to release his code. And now he has :)

In Him,
	DM