[sword-devel] duplicate entries in TEI dictionary

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Sat Apr 3 20:40:50 MST 2010

On 4/3/2010 3:13 PM, Daniel Bearden wrote:
> The .conf has:
> [ABPLexicon]
> DataPath=./modules/lexdict/rawld/abplexicon/

This is a little difficult to guess at, but I suspect that your problem
is in the above .conf line. All LD-type modules (including dictionaries)
must have the filename of the files named here. If you are using
tei2mod, I believe it names the files "dict.*" by default. So if you
change that line to the following, it should work:

DataPath=./modules/lexdict/rawld/abplexicon/dict

Another option is to change the "dict.*" files to "abplexicon.*" and add
"abplexicon" to the end of DataPath instead of "dict".

Let us know if problems persist.

--Chris

(And happy Easter to everyone--it's no doubt begun for many of you.)