[sword-devel] Zii Plaszma Platform

avolunteer DrStovallFoundation pythondrs at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 12 18:55:43 MST 2009

For a limited time they offer an SDK plus what looks like an iPhone & Android killer for US $399.

Their developer page at https://secure.ziilabs.com/MyAccount/welcome.aspx?0
gives these 3 steps to Development.
Join ZiiLABS Developer Program
Sign Up for a Zii Account
Here Zii.com
Purchase the Plaszma SDK and ZiiEGG
Login and Develop
Start developing and get access to all the reference materials and sample applications.
Their 3 representatives are in Asia, US, and Europe.

I would jump on it immediately if it were not from Creative with whom I have had the experience of over statements and under deliverance.  If you go to their home page it says that it will run Plasma OS and Android OS.  But in the fine print at the bottom it says the Android OS will come later.  I will phone and write my relatives in Singapore to see how it is doing fresh out of the factory there.

I would certainly appreciate any input from anybody.

I think this is something in which crosswire should be a leader.