[sword-devel] maps

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Thu Sep 10 00:36:58 MST 2009

The testimonial at the foot of the Bible Mapper home page reads,

“I can actually make my own high resolution maps with as few or as many
details as I like, for any area of the Bible lands, in any time period at
the touch of just a few buttons. The quality of the high resolution relief
map background has to be seen to be believed . . . Thanks, David, for making
such a great tool available to Bible teachers.”

— Dr. Richard Shawyer (Bible teaching missionary in Africa)

Comment by David Haslam:

I happen to be in touch with Richard, in connection with the Wolof Bible
translation.

-- David