[sword-devel] Devanagari text displays different in SWORD than in the source IMP file

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Tue Sep 8 11:36:47 MST 2009

Chris Little is correct.

Both SWORD (SPW aka BibleCS) and BPBible give exactly the same code when
pasted into SC Unipad Lite.  The first word of Mark 1:1 has the zwj for both
frontends.

Ergo - it is the rendering.

Explanation:  What I did earlier was complicate things by comparing the
reported appearances as found in Tim's email to this list.

btw.  Anyone following this thread on a mirror using a browser, even the
appearances may change depending in which browser you have!

SC Unipad Lite does not use external fonts.

I have also confirmed this test using Wordpad, and examining the escape
codes after saving the RTF file.

-- David