[sword-devel] Monitoring the sources for our modules?

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Mon Sep 7 00:01:04 MST 2009

Hi Jon,

I am impressed, even though the line is somewhat obscure to the uninitiated.
I suppose it would be "icing on the cake" to have the output sorted?  ;>}

We should do the same for those in the beta repo.

The checking for broken links using Xenu's LinkSleuth would be a very useful
start.

For that, we'd need to pipe the script output to a standalone web-page
somewhere on crosswire.org,
but one with no links back to anything else on our server.

Running LinkSleuth on the whole of our server is a fruitless task!  I once
tried it.

-  David